Nov 16, 2013

Corn Maze @ P-6 Farms

Amelie's dive team had a little outing this Saturday.
We all met at this little farm.
They had popcorn food and a few country fair kinda games.

The weather again was so perfect!

This is the first time I go to a real corn maze.
It is a lot of fun, if you consider being lost fun! Haha!
Besides that we had a murder to uncover.

The maze has tones of clues we had to gather.
Mike, Chris, Sarah and I stuck together.
A few times I couldn't see Mike and started to panic!
I do not have the built in sense of direction guys seam to have!

I was shouting:
"MIKE! MIKE! You better not lose me!!"
&
"WAIT FOR ME"
&
"Come Back and get me!"

I'm sure I made a fool of myself!
We did survive, we did get out, and we solved the murder mystery.
And I can assure you I had nothing to do with it all!
Chris and Mike were the MEN!

We had a very fun evening.
But I would never go in a maze without Mike!
Ps: They had a watcher with a walkie talkies in case people get lost, which happens, very easily!


It's not as easy as it might seam...
"What is easy is to get lost!" says Amelie.

Instructions
Of we go!
Going around in circles?
Taking in the view. Looks much easier from here!
Goofy closed eyes...
Getting the Clues
Goofy Mike!
Look what the Farmer found in the Maze!
Where some of us ate dinner after all the fun...

No comments: