Jul 23, 2013

Splash Town with Cousin Clara!

Clara came to hang out with us for a week. 

This year, since we are having a few visitors that can use some fun cooler stuff to do 
during the very hot Texas summer, 
Amelie and I got season passes for our local water park: Splash Town.

The girls had a lot of fun! 

Clara slept for 2 hours in the shade, because Amelie and her stayed up 
till like 2 am to wait for uncle Mike to come home from work. 
He has been working very long hours...

Amelie on the other hand was like the energiser bunny! 
She kept on going and going.
I went with her in the lazy river where I would try to buck her off my back 
as I was swimming like a dolphin. 
She would hold on to my swimsuit as long as she could...
I did that for what seemed like an hour! 
I definitely got my workout for the day!

Good memories!




No comments: