Feb 14, 2013

Still My & His Valentine

See me wearing my cowgirl boots! And I love love love this mint-polka-dot shirt!
 He still makes me laugh!
Our Valentine...

This Year Mike bought a little Black Book.
The 'Like Book'
It has a lot of cute quotes in it.
And every day we write something we like about our significant other.
Err... Mike says I should say 'what we like about each other'
It's been laying around our bed.
I write in it and put it on his side. He does the same.
We might write in it during the whole month of February or longer?
Or we could get it out every Febuary for the next 11 years...
That is part of the fun of it!

Notice my new 'Smile' cushion?
Saw it. Loved it. Brought it home.

I don't know what we are doing tonight.
Mr Valentine said he was getting off work early?
You think?
Update:
 He got home early alright!
(at 9pm instead of 11pm, his usual time this week)
He ate his nice Valentine, Steak dinner
with baked potato, and roasted yellow bell peppers with melted blue cheese,
all by himself! :(

We are now both on our laptops.
Mike is laughing about my typos on this post, that I now have fixed.

Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

MNakata said...

So this is the degenerate holiday opportunity to bury yourself. I have to login to blog now to defend my good name? Let it be known that I went to bed at 1AM after working 13 hours yesterday, then I did get up shortly after 5AM to drop off Emric to Seminary to return home and get Amelie to School to work for 12 hours without lunch to run to pick up Emric from Youth night and still made it home by 8:45 - and I get credit for staying out until 9PM like I was out with the guys or chose to drive around for two hours on Valentines Day? Next year I'm going to sit in bed and write about how much I love my Valentine in my new "I like book" I bought to celebrate how much I love. By the way Thank you for my wonderful Dinner. The Stake and Patato original spelling was much better than it was spelled. I love you with all my late efforts to make it home for dinner!