Feb 8, 2013

Cell Phone Saga or Phone Envie?

I have to clarify some misconception that has been out there:
That I use all my kids phone upgrades to get the phones I want...
I've had 4 phones in the past year.
True.
But.
I did not use all my kids upgrades. Only one, Emric's.
For the record, here are the facts.

I had the Evo for over a year 1/2 and used MY upgrade to get the Samsung Galaxy 2
I gave my Evo to Alexi who used his upgrade for an IPhone and dropped it in the toilet.
(Apple is lame that way and does not cover water damage)

A couple months after that, Emric's phone died.
I used his upgrade, the only one, to get the newly released Galaxy 3 
(I really had my heart set on the Note, (I fell in love with it) but Sprint did not carry it)
I gave my Galaxy 2 to Emric, who was very happy for the upgrade.

Then Sprint got the New Samsung Note 2!
So I talked Mike into trading his Evo he's had for over 2 years for a Note 2 and give it to me. 
Come to find out, we can't do that since his phone is a company phone.

So I was very willing to wait for my next upgrade Oct 2013.
But then for Christmas, we got a phone line for Heavena. 
At Mike's suggestion, 
I got the Samsung Note 2
Justine got my Galaxy 3,
Hevena got Justine's Evo 4g.

And everyone lived phone happily ever after!
For a while anyhow... 
Well, except Mike who has a crappy phone...
Because he wants to please us more than himself...
He's just like that, he sacrifices so we have what we want!
Except when it comes to ice cream, no sacrifices there!

The End


Ps:
I'm planning on keeping my Note 2, we are very tight together!
Like inseparable tight and 1st-one-to-touch-in-the-morning-and-last-one-to-touch-at-night tight.
Unfortunately those relationships are not lasting.
One will come along better, faster, prettier, smarter, equipped with a to die for camera...
 like maybe a the Note 3?

I never thought I would be such a phone lover!

No comments: