Feb 1, 2010

"Guess who I am?"

Tonight, as I got back in my car after my yoga class, there was a note on my steering wheel. A "I Love You guess who I am" note. When I turned the car on there was a song on about mothers, from Amelie's school Cd. Mike and Amelie had taken my car to fill it up with gas... It was Amelie's idea to write the note and to put the Cd in so it would play when I started the car. How sweet is that?
My Man has been so nice these past few days, he got me breakfast in bed yesterday. Surprised me by going out of his way to fill my car with gas. Not that I deserve this extra attention... so I asked him why, does he need something big? It was all out of love! hihi! My Man loves me! :)

Quand je suis retournee dans ma voiture, apres ma class de yoga, il y avait un petit mot sur mon volant: "Je t'aime, devine qui je suis?" Quand j'ai demarrer, une chanson sur les maman du Cd d'Amelie a jourer. J'ai apris plus tard que Mike et Amelie sont venus prendre ma voiture pour la remplir d'essance... C'etait l'idee d'Amelie d'ecrire le mot et de metre le cd sur la chanson des mamans. Trop mignon!
Mon Homme est bien gentil en ce momment. Il m'a apporter le 'tit dejeuner au lit hier matin, et m'a surpise en faisant mon plein. Je ne merite pas toujours cette extra attention... Je lui ai demande le pourquoi? Est-ce qu'il veux qlq chose de gros? Eh non, c'est juste parce qu'il m'aime! hihi! Mon Homme m'aime! :)

No comments: