Feb 14, 2007

Do not laugh! Ne rigolez pas!

Ok, so I look like some terrorist! I got tired of being in the house all day... The Sun was out, even though it was still soooo cold! Justine had taken my warm snow coat and boots! So I went looking for warm gear; found Mike's coat, a hat and scarf from my youth, and a pair of my kids boots. And of course the most important equipment: My Canon Rebel! Of I went for a lovely, peaceful walk around the neighborhood! It was so worth it! Everything was iced over and beautiful! With the ice starting to melt a little you could hear the crackling all around... What a good hour of pure joy! I had a pretty bird pose for me, but the bunny was to fast and got away before I could even think of turning my Rebel on!
Oh, the gray car is Mike's, it was frozen shut: unusable! And the truck, well I liked the look of it!

Ok, j'ai l'air d'un teroriste! Il etait temps de sortir un peu apres avoir ete enferme dans la maison. Avec le soleil qui est sortit, (meme si il faisait toujours tres froid) j'avait une solide invitation pour une bonne balade! Justine avait pris mon manteau de neige et mes bottes! Alors j'ai trouve un vieux manteau a Mike, un chapeau/echarpe de ma jeuness, et une paire de botte des enfants, et biensur l'indispensable Canon Rebel! C'etait bien la peine... Tout etait couvert de glace, si beau et maghifique, les bruits craquant de la glace qui fondait etaient tres therapeutique! C'etait une heure de pure bonheur! Un joli oiseau a pose pour moi, mais le lapin etait trop vite; il s'est sauve avant que je ne puise penser a allumer mon Rebel!
Oh, la voiture grise de Mike; completement gelee! Le tracteur, j'aimais son look!

2 comments:

nat said...

ah oui en effet ! on dirait un teroriste ;)))
mais quand tu reste un pyjama toute la journée et que tu ne passes pas par la salle de bain , là aussi tu fais peur ! ihhihiiiihhi ! ;-)

5xLLLL=Nous said...

oui, je confirme Nat!