Jun 21, 2011

A few of 'those days'

This past week-end, we battled lice
Yuck!!!!! Amelie's 1st time, and hopefully the last!!!
Apparently it is pre-levent in Texas.

Yesterday, a plate, a glass and a vase were broken.

Today, Mike had a car accident (minor no injuries) but his fault.

2 hours later, in Ohio, Justine had a car accident with ticket but no injuries.
(We are afraid our insurance is going to go way up!)

Tonight, Alexi was taken to the emergency room. 
He is not doing so good...
He has been sick with an autoimmune disease for a year now...
He will be trying his 4th medication.
Nothing is working.
I feel bad I can't be there for him.

Tomorrow, I want to drive up to Ohio.
But I should wait for the week-end,
so Mike can help me drive the long 17 hours to Cincinnati.

No comments: