Apr 26, 2016

Week 60 - Transfer to Annapolis & Prayers for Peace

Hey Friends and family!

Soooo this week has been crazy! After 3 weeks of having no investigator lessons (everyone BAILS on you in baltimore! haha) we were able to pick up and investigator! A muslim man named Bassim! And! Sister Noa and I are both leaving and there will be no more sisters here in the BYSA! So fortunately Bassim is a man and would have been passed to the elders anyways! :) 

I am so glad to have served here! I had a tiny district this transfer! It was just Elder Clark (District Leader) Elder Neilson Sister Noa and I! Heres a picture for ya!



Wednesday we had Aleeta by us Pizza at Pizza Johns and then for dinner two sweet sisters bought our dinner at Qdobas! Sheri (in the wheelchair) bought mine and Chelsee (the other Polyneasian) bought sister Noa's! This ward has been a blast!



I am so excited for my new adventure in Annapolis! I am so grateful the Lord knows what he's doing!!

Also tonight I am going to join in an interfaith prayer for peace in the city of Baltimore in a catholic church! I am very excited!

Love you lots!

Sister Nakata

A member Justine had lunch with texted us - Dad & Mom - this photo today! :)


No comments: