Apr 18, 2016

Week 59 - President Interview

Hello Friends!!

Highlights from my week!

Interviews with President were an Wednesday! He spoke to me about how Father in Heaven is and Anxious father. He doesn't just check up on us every once in a while or come in and out at His pleasure. But an ANXIOUS father. He is always right there. Always ready to hear our prayers. Always ready to bless us as we obey His will. (this next part are my thoughts, not what we talked about) He is so great to give us commandments to give us a guide. If we didn't have commandments it would be like we a father sending us through a dangerous obstacle course and not telling us and warning us of the obstacles! The commandments and the prophets are here to guide us. And God is anxious to tell us where to go!

This week we again went to a lesson with someone we believed to be a potential investigator and then found out that they are already a member. Haha its been quite an interesting few weeks! 

Definitely a shorter email! I love you all! I need to send pictures I know! We went on a hike today with the Hermanas! That was fun!

have a wonderful week!

Sister Nakata


I found this picture of Justine with a previous Companion, on the mission Blog. 
Not sure I've posted tit yet - so here it is.

No comments: