Feb 23, 2015

Week 2 Provo MTC

OKAY!

So since my Pday is my travel day our district got permission to get extra time to email today! How fun! I cannot believe that I am actually leaving the MTC tomorrow though! I am super excited though to get out there! I am excited to travel with my whole district and have one last night with them with the Mission president. And! I am also eager to find out who I am going to be companions with next!


I am so so grateful for the District that Heavenly father was able to bless me with while at the MTC, we are going to be friends for a while. We are already trying to concoct a trip to reunite after our missions. I could not have picked a better companion for myself. Sister Buchi is awesome and she contributes so much to our companionships!

Love you all! Got to go!

Sister Nakata






No comments: