Feb 16, 2015

Week 1 Provo MTC

 Hey everyone!!

Today is my only Pday I get to have in the MTC because my next Pday is my travel day! And so after Feb 24 I will officially be in the mission field!


So basically the MTC is amazing and so is the spirit here. I have a great companion named Sister Bushi and I love her! She and I have a lot in common and its fun to be around her. The other two sisters in my district are Sister Asplund and Sister Tripple! Sister Bushi is from Utah, Sister Asplund from Provo, and Sister Tripple is from Haiti! So she knows french and Creole, Mom!


The elders in my district are super fun too! We are all called to Maryland Baltimore which is a blessing because usually a whole district isn't going to the same mission. So we will be able to see each other a lot in our missions during transfers and such. This district is really organized by God. We get along so well and we all have such a great spirit when together. We all love Christ and what to spread his Gospel. I love being a part of their District!


I am learning so much! I wish I was learning more and had more time to learn more! I have a teacher, Sister Millward who is the sweetest! And Brother Clegg who is cool too, but I definitely prefer Sister Millward haha. They both got off their missions about a year ago.

I was able to watch a really cool talk that Elder Bednar gave at the MTC called "the Character of Christ" and its AMAZING. And only shown at the MTC. It is an amazing thing when you look at Christ and all he went through and how he is able to turn outward and think and care about others when the natural man would turn inward. Such a great talk.


Anyways! This church is amazing, this place is amazing and I am so happy to be here, I love it so much! Thank you everyone for all your support and love :) 

Love you all!

Sister Nakata!

No comments: