Aug 20, 2013

Peaceful Momments

I take Amelie to Diving once a week.
I love the drive as it is through the country. 
I love going by the longhorn cows and the horses.

I take Chloe with me and we roam behind the pool where Amelie practices. 
Chloe loves those times as this is another chance 
for her to explore and run free.
I love it too, the Texas heat gets a tad cooler, often a breeze will be present 
and that makes the experience delightful!

I love my peaceful moments spent here.
Sometimes I bring a book.
Sometimes I talk on the phone with a friend or family.
Sometimes I pull take lots of pictures
Sometimes I ponder.
But always I enjoy just being in nature, in the country with just my dog.
It reminds me of my childhood.

The place is for sale and I've never seen anyone here...
Other than a sweet horse that will come and check us out occasionally.

He shares his water with her!

I just wish I new his name!




No comments: