Aug 8, 2013

Holocaust Museum Houston

We spent a morning in remembrance of the Holocaust, reading stories and History, 
watching documentaries and contemplating unbelievable pictures 
of people's lives and souls dashed and crushed to pieces...

This Museum is well worth your time.
Very well done and the admition is free every day!
I will be bringing Amelie here when she is a little older.
The reality of the material contained within make this hard to view.
There is no special effects here or makeup or pretend.

This is
 The Raw Truth!

Stone Inscription:
Though there is anguish deep in my soul-
What if I must search for you forever?
I must not loose faith,
I must not loose hope.
Elena Synkova age 16, Thereseisenstadt
Inside an authentic Holocaust wagon car.
Feelings of sadness for humanity and of unbelief;
How can such atrocities have happened?

No comments: