Dec 18, 2008

What's been happening...

I have been so busy these last few weeks. I went to France for my grandma's funeral from the 19Th to the 27Th of November. It was so good to see my extended family the day of the funeral, even if the event was sad. It was good to feel of every one's love for such a wonderful mother, grandma, great grandma... She was truly a beautiful woman.
Of course I did the usual shopping with Nathalie, I took pictures, laughed with Esther and Co, and ate the best food in the world!
As I got home though I have been working a lot on photos for people and on looking for a new car. I also worked on decorating a room for the nativity display at our church.
After all this is behind me, and my Cx cards are in the mail, I feel I can relax a little as we prepare for the holidays, after I clean a well neglected house...

My room this year
J'etais bien occupee ces dernieres semaines depuis que je suis rentree de France.
Je suis vraiement contente d'etre allee a l'enterrement de ma grand mere Henrilette! C'etait bien de revoire toute la famille, oncles tantes, cousins cousines... et de ressentir l'amour que nous portons tous pour elle. C'etait une femme merveilleuse.
J'ai pu passer du temps avec la famille a Jean Claude. J'ai fait du shopping avec Nat, la reine du shopping! Jj'ai bien rigoler avec Corentin et Esther. J'ai fait des photos et sans oublier, j'ai manger la meilleure bouf du monde!
Mais en rentrant, j'avais plein de boulot. Des photos pour des clients, une voiture a acheter et une salle a decorer. Comme tous les ans je decore une piece pour une exhibition de creche a notre chapelle.
Maintenant que tout cela est passe et que mes cartes de noel sont envoyees, je peux me relaxer un peu, apres avoire donner un nettoyage a fond a la maison qui a bien souffert pendant ce temps!

No comments: