Dec 17, 2008

Out with the Old! In with the New!

After 10 years of faithful service, my well loved and trusted Honda gave up the ghost! It was left behind in Philadelphia by Mike on thanksgiving week-end. I was very sad...
OK I know, mine did not look this good after my family was done with it! :0

Apres 10 ans de service fidele, ma honda bien aimee est morte. Elle est restee en Philadelphie quand Mike y est aller avec les enfants pour Thanksgiving. J'etais bien triste...
Ok, je sais elle n'avait plus ce look apres que notre famille en ai fini avec elle! :0

The new!
So here is The happy winner of 2 weeks of searching: The Toyota Highlander about the same size as my old one, not better gas millage though. My favorite feature: Heated front seats!!! That will definitely be used!

Alors voici ce qu'on a choisi apres 2 semaines de recherche. Le Toyota Highlander, a peux pres la meme taille que l'ancienne, mais qui consumme plus en essance. Mon gaget preferer: Des sieges de devant qui chauffe!!! Je vais bien utiliser cela!

No comments: