Jun 6, 2016

Week 66 - Back to My 1st Area!!!




Okay!

I am terribly sorry I did not save much time for my group email....


I am just INCREDIBLY excited to go back to my first area :) 

Highlights of this past week, the Galarza's had us over for dinner 3 times this week! Oh I love them! They are great!

We taught another lesson with Sister Kuhn and answered more of her questions! There aren't going to be sisters when we leave so I am sad for her to not have sisters!

The sweetest old lady, Sister Burns had us come over and help her plant flowers in her front yard! I planted a like 17 things and Sister Udall raked all the leaves and cleared the flower beds! It was a blast :)

We had dinner with the Bakers! They kept us WAY too long which stunk but she also gave us a ton of clothes!

Yesterday we also met with this man who almost got baptized but then found a bunch of anti mormon material and talked our ear off about it. I am just so very grateful for the simple doctrines that we can know are true and carry us through any other crazy things that come at us

Miracles are all around us!

I love you all!

Sister Nakata


The 2 pictures in this post were sent via text to me - mom - and Sister Udall's mom 
from Amber the member in the top photo.

This one was labeled:

"LOVE TO THE MOMS"

No comments: