Feb 22, 2016

Week 52 - "I'm not Coming Home!"


This week has been a good one!

We got to have Zone Conference with President Christiansen! We learned a lot about charity and teaching repentance! It was a great conference. Wow is there a lot to repentance that I did not understand the depth of and importance. I can tell you one thing too. My companion is a rock. I love her so much. She has had a run of a stomach bug, home sickness, a burning shoulder (due to an injury before the mission), and a sprained ankle. And she hasnt even been in the field a month! At Zone conference she bore her testimony about how her family said they wanted her to come home and she told them that she loves them and appreciates them, but shes not coming home. This week we had to stay in a lot because of her ankle but when 9:00 hit I had to pull the areabook away form her and tell her to stop. So dedicated! I love it.

Anyways, many of our appointments fell through this week but with the hand of the Lord so we could stay in more. And this coming week is POPPING! We have so many appointments coming up. When it rains it pours! The work, I've felt, has been pretty slow lately but I do see the Lords hand in it's hastening! We are working with the members in their ward goal of every member in 2016 to 1. personally bringing someone into the church through baptism. 2. sheperd someone back into the fold and 3. take someone to the temple to do ordinances for the first time. How great! I am very excited to help the ward with these goals!

Also! I loved church this past week! we had ward conference and a great sacrament about Matt 11:28-30. I love church!

Oh and I got the key stuck in the ignition... Sister Noa got it out thankfully. It was pretty funny, here is a picture! The hook got on the key and before I noticed I put it in the ignition! I should pay attention more!

Inline image 1

Also I added some videos and pictures from the day we had our huge storm to dropbox! So enjoy!

love you!
Sister Nakata

No comments: