Feb 8, 2016

Week 50 - Joy In Serving & Rededication

My week has been pretty good!
We got to have a great Zone Training on tuesday and thursday we got to go to the temple!!! I love the temple! I also got to see Sister Stolworthy my old companion there! That was awesome! I ended up having a migraine that day and Sister Noa had some stomach bug so it was a great day but then a not so great night! Then next day, friday, we also stayed in and I got to reorganize my desk, which was much needed! Sister Noa received a priesthood blessing in Samoan from the Elder who lives in these apartments too and is from Samoa! Even though Sister Noa's family is Samoan that was the first one she has received not in English!

Saturday was just a day FULL OF SERVICE! We got to go to bishop's storehouse and we love doing that ever Saturday! then we got to serve this woman Susan who is investigating! She is also not YSA so we passed her to the family ward sisters! Then we helped this Less Active YSA and her mother clean their bathroom! Then we had an AMAZING dinner with Tee Tee and her family! We were in completely authentic baltimorian home and Tee Tee made orange chicken (just for me :) for the first time and ROCKED IT! It was a wonderful dinner! And we shared scriptures from Matthew and from 3 N 18:19-21 and commited the whole family to pray together every night. They loved  the idea and said they had never thought of that before! They are a very religious family but TeeTee is the only member and joined last september. WE LOVE THEM! Then we ended the night playing some basketball! Great day!
Sunday we had fast and testimony meeting and I have felt less focused and dedicated as I would like to have been and so I repent and am redeciatied to working harder and being more focused! We also had a great lesson with our investigator Alexa! She says she isnt ready for a baptismal date but she is considering it and is commitend to reading the BOM 10 minutes every day to find out if it is true or not!
The Hermanas moved out of our apartment today :( its was sad but needed! Sister Noa can finally know what if feels like to just be you and a companion living together!
I have a great video of me and Sister Noa jamming to a song but pictures are being troublesome to day so you dont get it :( next week though!
Love you! Have a great week!
Sister Nakata 

No comments: