Feb 1, 2016

Week 49 - Hope & Pranks

ALOHA!!

So I dont have a ton of time but I will do what I can!
I got a new companion this week! Sister Noa! She is amazing! She is dedicated and prepared to be serving! So much more prepared than I was to come out! She works hard, studies hard and preaches hard!
Since the Hermanas are still living with us we left for transfers and got back to a re-arranged appartment! We had beds in the living room and couches in the bedroom! I was so utterly confused as to why they would even do that! It was good fun though! Here is my reaction!


Inline image 3

Then to get back at these lovely Hermanas Sister Noa and I turned their back packs inside out! then put everything back in! It was great!!

Inline image 1
Okay now for some things I have learned this week! Man, I cant even remember! Well We had an amazing lesson with Alexa!! Two return missionaries came with us and testified and taught so well! She accepted Feb 27 as a goal for baptism! She just wants to know these things are true first, which is totally understandable!
Okay! So sorry there isn't that much here. I will share that I am trying to focus more on hope this week and here is what I read from PMG this morning! I loved it!

"Hope is an abiding trust that the Lord will fulfill His promises to you. 
It is manifest in confidence, optimism, enthusiasm, and patient perseverance. 
It is believing and expecting that something will occur. 
When you have hope, you work through trials and difficulties with the confidence 
and assurance that all things will work together for your good. 
Hope helps you conquer discouragement. 
The scriptures often describe hope in JesusChrist as the assurance that you will inherit 
eternal life in the celestial kingdom."   

Preach My Gospel chapter 6, Hope

I am trying to be a good teacher, trainer, follower, missionary continually!

Have a great week!

Sister Nakata

No comments: