Sep 28, 2015

Week 32- Running a 5K Back in Maryland!

Hey everyone!

Sorry, this is going to be a short one!

This past week as been good! Its awesome being in a new area! Maryland is still so so pretty! I love it.
Saturday I had the opportunity to participate in a 5k! That was a first for me, I am still sore from it! It was a lot of fun though! I made it all 5 Kilometers! Isn't that great? Then since we are sharing the car with the elders this transfer, we also walked an additional few kilometers that day too.
My last few days in the Shenandoah Valley ward were amazing. I took lots of pictures! I am going to miss Winchester but I am also very excited for things to come! My new companion, Sister Stolworthy is awesome! She also knows some good friends of mine! Mckell Belnap and Erin Bartlett! Isn't that cool! Next week I will have more for you guys!

I love you!

Sister Nakata


No comments: