Aug 31, 2015

Week 28 - Goals & Faith

Hey everyone!!
So this week has been good! I am so so grateful to be here in the Shenandoah ward! I don't remember what I shared about last week either but we had Zone conference and as a Zone we sent a goal for 12 baptisms in the month of September! That is going to all happen due to faith! There is no doubt in my mind about that! Sorry I don't know what to share and the majority of my time is spent replying to people individually, so if you have things you want to know about just email me! 

So sorry this week's email is so lame..But! I know that this church is true. And I now that we can have so much happiness in our lives as we follow the example of the Savior! And as we live the gospel we are making a difference in others lives!
I love you all!
I will talk to you later :)
Sister Nakata



Companion Toe Art

Baby, Susie, Billy, Ma & Pa


Little note to Family moving in the Ward


 Birthday Present Goodies from FRANCE!



No comments: