Aug 17, 2015

Week 26 - Transfers

Hey everyone!!
Okay! So I really didn't get to share much with you last week! Man! Okay, so Sister Bindrup left us :( but! We got Sister Nish! She is pretty awesome! And she knows a lot about me already...Her past three companions have been my first trainer, my mtc Companion and Sister Asplund from my mtc district. She's great. I am so pumped for this new companionship! Its going to rock!
Also there are 9 missionaries in our ward. Yes 9 missionaries assigned to the Shenandoah Valley ward! Its probably because Bishop Knecht is awesome. There are 3 Spanish sisters over the stake (our ward is a magnet ward for the spanish since there isnt a branch yet), 3 english sisters (us) and 3 english elders! The elders in our ward are the Zone leaders and they are also training! So our district has 13 missionaries in it. Have you ever heard of a ward with 9 missionaries? I haven't! The Lord must have mighty things in store for this area.
The work is going well. We have many people who are potential investigators and one investigator, Jesyka. She is really cool, and she reads all the material and does the "additional studies" in the back of the pamphlets. I am excited for her.
Ginny and Sonja had a tiff about one of their home-teachers but this past week we were able to have another lesson with him and they thought it was good!

Miracle! We street contacted this woman Beth. She told us all about how she works at Costco with a Mormon and asks him all sorts of questions. And then later that day we decided to go by a members home. They were members we hadn't met before and we shared a message. Got started talking and they said they work at Costco! Hmmm So we asked if they know Beth! And sure enough they do :) She may not know it but she is being prepared. She said she wasn't really interested at the time but considering all the questions she seems to ask she will find the truth soon. :)
I know the Lord blesses us each and every day and He is also hastening his work and its going to take everyone to share this good news with the world :) Thank you everyone for your prayers and support!
Sister Nakata


So I dont know if I said this yet but it was Sister Christiansen's birthday so we went her this card. 
I think its a good spoof :)


Here is is my district from Transfer #4! With Winchester and Shenandoah gang signs! 
Oh and two mini missionaries that we had for a week! (The two elders on the very end)


And here is a sign I found! I am fond of it :)


No comments: