May 31, 2013

A Love Affair In Hawaii

As some very observant people might notice, Mike has my Rebel Canon wrapped around his neck.
Well, my poor Rebel was again very neglected during this trip. 
After a few days of being out in the world, it was set aside and left in the car or in our room.
I also brought a broken lens!!! :(  
It does not focus when in zoom mode! :(

Mike got a new phone from work and had it shipped to Hawaii.
It's the Samsung Galaxy s4.
You might remember I am wanting the best phone with an amazing camera...
Well, this is it! :)

Mike's phone, became my camera the whole entire trip!
Every time I used it, I would say:
"I'm so in love with this camera!"
As I post our adventures, you will see that it does some pretty cool stuff!
And the photos are better than any phone I ever had, and I've had quite a few, Mike would say!
But still, there is most likely going to be a better one by the time I can upgrade...

No comments: