May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Spur of the Moment Photo Shoot & Ramblings

After all the photos we took with my phone, I decided to bring out the big camera.
Sure, we could have thought about matching outfits, but we didn't,
and it's OK because they turned out pretty cute in black and white!

I've been using my neglected Canon Rebel with my 50mm 1.4 a little more...
I do love the photos it produces.
I think I had it on the wrong ISO like at 800...
Oups!

*****

I love photos.
Photos are awesome for capturing life as we live it and personalities.
It is such a big part of who I am.
I may not be this powerful woman with a carrier or medals or tons of achievements and worldly success.
But I have my family and I will certainly leave behind lots of photos! :)
I love life.
I love capturing life and recording it.
I love Journals.
Since the age of 14 I have kept records, in Journals and now in blog format.
I love blogging.
I blog and record and snap because unfortunately our memories don't get better with age,
like french cheese.
I love french fromage. With french crusty baguettes.

*****

This is a sample of some of my favorites
I'm uploading all of them on google+


There that does it!

To make mother's day even better, I wish Alexi would have been with us!

My thoughts were with him.
Love ya Lexi!


No comments: