Apr 19, 2012

Countryside

This is Magnolia where I take Amelie once a week for her Diving lesson. 
I love the drive there and the surroundings of the pool.
I take Chloe with me and we walk around there while we wait for her. 
I also sometimes bring a blanket and read a little. 
It is so pleasant... 
As much as The Woodlands are covered in woods, 
Magnolia has fields with awesome huge trees and beautiful Ranches.
The one by the pool had these wild white poppies everywhere!!!

I love being there and the feeling it brings to me, reminds me of my childhood...


Quelques photos ou j'emenne Amelie pour ces lessons de plongeon.
C'est a Magnolia.
J'aime le paysage et autour de la piscine.
Je me promenne avec Chloe pendant que je l'attend.
Des fois, j'emenne une couverture pour m'allonger et lire.
C'est si plaisant.
Les Woodlands on beaucoup de bois, Magnolia beaucoups de champs et de Ranches.
C'est tres joli.
Le petit ranche a cote de la piscine etait couvert de gros coquelicots blancs!


J'aime le sentiment de souvenir de mon enfance...

No comments: