May 8, 2010

Freezer trouble!

I hate the feeling I get when I go down to the storage room in the basement, and see a puddle of nasty bloody liquid coming from my freezer... Since we have had that upright freezer, over the past 9 years, it must have happened at least 4 to 5 times.
I usually ignore it as long as I can... hopping it didn't happen.
I wish Mike was here to help, somehow he rarely is when this happens.
I survey the damage.
I get the kids to help carry things up stairs.
I call a friend, today Stephanie H rescued me! She took a lot of meet to cook at her house
Then I start cooking the meet, that takes hours.
I refreeze the cooked meet.
We are not sure what is wrong with it. Today, nothing got stuck in the door and no one left the door open ???? And it's working fine now????

No comments: