Mar 20, 2007

It's starting to feel like spring!


Yep, tomorrow is the 1st day of spring and it is starting to feel like it! Yeah I know some of you are way ahead of us! No flowers here yet! Today I went to the park. It was well attended. I have 2 hours on tuesdays, while Amelie is in preschools to do as I please... I either run some errands, have lunch with Mike, go to the library, read, make phone calls and/or go to the park. I needed to exercise today and the weather was so welcoming that I couldn't resist a nice walk/run in the park. I kinda like those moments of waiting away from home for the kids.
Et oui, Demain c'est le 1er jour du printemps! Et finalemant on commence a le ressentir! Oui, je sais, il y en a qui ont de la chance et qui sont bien avance deja! Pas de fleures encore ici! Aujoud'hui, je suis allee au park. Il y avait pas mal de monde. Les Mardi, j'ai 2 heures de libre pendant que j'attend Amelie qui est a "preschool". Soit je fais des courses, je vais avoir lunch avec Mike, je vais a la bibliotheque, je lis, je fais des appels ou je vais au park. J'avais besoin de faire un peu d'exercice et le temps etait si beau que je n'ai pas pu resister l'appel du park. J'aime beaucoup ces moments seul a attendre les enfants quand je ne suis pas chez moi.

No comments: