Oct 31, 2011

Halloween

So I wish I had a better picture of Luke, my little nephew! 
Lina got him all dressed up in a little Basket Ball player outfit. 
Anyhow, as we were doing Amelie's make-up, 
Lina decided to write in Black on Luke's forehead 'Basket' 
I saw nothing wrong with it until the next day!
In French we say 'Basket' for 'Basketball'
No wonder the neighbors were asking what was written on his forehead!
They were probably wondering why on earth the poor kid had that written on his head!!!
Wow!!! Did we laugh about it for days! 
I'm still laughing as I write this post!!!!


J'aurais bien aimer avoir une photo de Luke!
Lina a habille Luke dans un petit ensemble de BasketBall.
Sur son front elle a écrit 'Basket'
J'en a rien penser. 
Mais le lendemain, j'ai réalise!
'Basket' ici veux dire 'panier' 
C'eat pas étonnant que les voisins on demande ce qui etait écrit sur son front?
Ils se sont certainement demande pourquoi le petit avait le mot 'panier' sur sa tete!!!
Qu'est-ce que l'on a rigole!!! 
J'en rigole encore en écrivant ce post!!!

No comments: