May 9, 2016

Week 62 - Skype Time, Fire Pit and Duck Eggs

Alright! 
So I wont be sharing too much right now but Happy Mothers day to 
everyone who that is appropriate for!
Here is a folder of some pictures from my last few days in the Baltimore YSA!
If you wrote me an email this week and I didn't respond yet, 
I am working on that response, promise :)


I got to skype my family this week! it was very special! :) Wonderful blessing!

Two investigators, Theresa and Kaitlyn, from the Odenton ward 
(I taught them a year ago) are getting baptized this month!! 
What!!?? 
So awesome!! 

This week one lunch Sister Udall and I had was chocolate chip pancakes and rice left overs! 
Super good, not necessarily good together though!


We had a lesson with our investigator Fran and are planning a temple visitors trip this weekend!

We saw some ducks in our front yard one day and then found eggs in the front flower bed! 
However both ducks havent been seen for days and since its been rainy and cold Sister Udall 
brought the eggs inside and we are now tending to them...
hopefully they are actually alive still!! not sure though!


Oh! And the elders had a fire pit in their back yard! so we roasted some stuff :)

Love you all!!

Have a great week!

Sister Nakata

No comments: