Mar 21, 2016

Week 56 - Star Spangled Banner

So I have little time today, again! Sorry one of these weeks I will devote more of my emailing time to this group email!!
I have seen many tender mercies of the Lord this week! We picked up a new investigator named Lucy! and Tee Tee (a recent convert in our ward) came with us! Tee Tee is just a ray of sunshine! I love knowing her! We also were able to talk to many people! I met lots of new people and invite them to learn more! (ps if any of you want to share with a friend this easter message, dont hesitate, just do! :) tell them to go to FollowHim.mormon.org )
This past week I lost my name tag on a random street in Baltimore and the next day the Jones falls elders found my name tag! They returned it after a day of "taking turns wearing it"...elders haha
I have continued to find so much joy in church and in the members of this ward! They are such a great support to each other! Bishop Slater is amazing and Christ is clearly written in his countenance. I love being able to serve!
This past preparation day we got to see fort McHenry! Yes so I didn't know this before but fort McHenry is where the original "Star Spangled banner" flew and what inspired the writers of America's national Anthem! I got to help take down the 15 star and 15 stripped flag that the original flag had! It was a pretty neat experience!
I love you all! hope your week is fantastic!
Pray for missionary opportunities and follow the promptings the Lord gives you :)



No comments: