Nov 2, 2015

Week 37 - Nine months out and I am a Momy!



Hey friends!

So last night we got a call from President Christiansen! He said that Sister Stolworthy is going to follow up train Sister Moore's (my first trainer) trainee in Woodstock, VA and I am going to train a new sister here in Braddock Heights! Holy cow! Can you believe it?? Oh man! And if you count the MTC I will be on my 9th companion in 9 months! Crazy right? I can't believe it sometimes. But I did get to have a picture with all of my companions I've had so far at our Sisters Conference!!
Isn't this the coolest! From left to right we have Sister Johnson, Sister Jeppson (she is going home in 3 days :( and my follow up trainer) Sister Moore (my first trainer) Sister Ward, me, Sister Buchi from the MTC, Sister Nish, Sister Bindrup and Sister Stolworthy! How awesome! All my companions in one place!


For sisters conference we got to do the hike on Thursday with all the sisters in the mission! It was so amazing! We had breakfast and then little lessons from all of the senior sisters in the mission! I learned so much about Gods love for me! Sister Christiansen said they aren't allowed to do this kinds of things again but they like it so much that they don't think it will be the last one :) Woohoo!

This week was filled with miracles as always! I can't think of specific ones at the moment, I am all out of time! But I love the Lord and I love His work! Feel free to send me stories about you on your missions if you served! My mom sent me some and I loved hearing about them!

Happy November! Pray for me and my new companion :)

Sister Nakata

No comments: