Nov 23, 2015

Week 39 - Working on My Faith

Okay!

I hope everyone had a great week!

So this email will not be the best of quality! Limited time, so sorry!

Okay so we had a wonderful lesson this week with Sharon! She did not come to church again :( But she has amazing comprehension of all the things we are teaching her! And she loves it! Her only hold up will be the fact that the man she has been living with for the past 38 years is not her husband! And she knows she needs to be married him to be a part of the church! We talked to her about Eternal marriages even and she thought that was the greatest! Anyways she promised to pray and ask God how he can help her! Ah I love Sharon!

Anyways! Life is good, finding 2 new investigators is a struggle and I am definitely working on my faith and diligence in doing so, but I know the Lord can make anything happen :) Including the goal our inspired President has set for us :)

I love the Lord and I love this mission! Serve Him in any capacity he asks you to! You won't regret it :)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Sister Nakata


No comments: