Oct 19, 2015

Week 35 - I Love Being A Missionary!

Heyyy!!

So first off I just want to say I have some of the greatest parents ever! I am so grateful for their support and love!

I also want a quick shout out to my bestie Delaney! Happy Birthday :) "I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22" on the 22! I love you!

Okay so this past week has been great! It was jam packed with many lessons and service! This weekend we helped out for a Give and Get activity Friday night at 5 and Saturday morning at 12. Well we also had a church tour with Cash at 7 Friday night and with Liz at 12:30 Saturday afternoon! First two church tours I have done in a few months!
It was also Social Media Split Saturday!! We got 26 members in the ward to share on facebook things with the missionaries! I learned this week that 72% of the people on Social media have an indifferent opinion of Mormons and they are heavily influenced by what they see on facebook. So as we share on facebook things about the church they perception of us with become better and better! There is a cool video about it that I saw this week, wish I could share it with you! Hope that all made sense!

Also this week I am Ponderizing Mosiah 16:8-9!

I love being a missionary! I love you all
Sister Nakata


No comments: