Dec 30, 2013

New Braces

Amelie getting braces!
She will keep them for 18 months to 2 years.
She actually loves her braces and thinks they look good on her!?
She is one confident child, that one!


Yesterday, Mike, Amelie, Chloe and I took a little drive in the country.
We stopped by where she dives.
Amelie talked to the Horse's owner - from previous post - and asked if she could give him an apple. 
He said no. 
"This is private property" he said.
Bummer!
Sigh
I guess he has his rights...
I guess that is why some people live in the country: to get away from people like us!
The worst part is I still don't know his name!

We didn't give up though and found another lovely horse in the field behind the pool...
Isn't he beautiful?
And he loved the apple!

Yeah I know Amelie should not be on the other side of the fence!
Naughty Girl!


No comments: