Dec 3, 2013

Texas Garden Planting Chart

After my lovely walk in the woods, I went to a little Relief Society activity on gardening in Texas.

Kelli - in the orange shirt - is full of knowledge about everything green and 
how to grow yummy stuff in Texas. 
She learned by trial and error.
She shared her gardening wisdom with a few of us, and took us to the 
Woodlands Community Gardens, where locals can rent a plot for very cheep.
Growing season is almost year round!
It was pretty cool, and again we had PERFECT weather!

Her little class gave me the desire to do more gardening.

Just look at this Kale and Broccoli, they are so beautiful!
Some people really know what they are doing...


My Morning walk with the girls...
Notice the leaves changing color... Yep in December...
I found some more weird looking fungus.


No comments: