Sep 3, 2012

Lake Conroe Fun

 Mike wanted to something really fun that we would all remember before Justine left for College.
We got a Groupon for 2 hours of JetSkies on Lake Conroe.

It was so much Fun and very Memorable!!!! 

We had such a good time as a family!
Amelie and Emric were even friends for those 2 hours!!!!
I mainly stayed on with Mike.
We did some swapping though!
I went with Emric, and boy did I not feel secure holding on to his skinny, though muscly body...
I was bouncing and was afraid to fall off as he drove fast and faster.
I much preferred holding on to Mike's body mass!
Or being in the driver seat and having the handles to hold on to.
Made me feel much more secure...


Good Times...
After we were done, Justine got calf-deep in this mucky water, 
it must have had 4 inches of clay-mud we would sink in. 
Well, she dropped her driving license in it!

Let me tell you;

It was a Miracle she found it!

A worker guy told us there are so many sunglasses in there that were never recovered
And there was no way she would find her license!

As he said that, justine put her hand down in the muck one last time and pulled out her license!!!
She had been looking in the mud for at least 15mn...
It's a good thing because the next day she needed it to fly to Hawaii.

No comments: