Mar 25, 2011

Sleeping beauty...

So last night, Amelie went to bed upset, 
cause I wouldn't let her watch the movie "Life as we know it" with Justine and I.  
I had the hardest time getting her to bed! 
Yeah, I could have been less selfish and taken more time with her; 
but it was getting late, my patience was running out and I just wanted
 to watch the movie...
( One of those Being-a-Mom moments I'm not proud of ...)
 Anyhow, when I went to bed myself I found her in my bathtub. 
(It was comfy cause I had put all my winter scarfs and sweater in it 
until I could put them in storage.). 
I just had to take a picture!!! 
In the morning Mike had moved her to our bed
 when he got home late from Basketball.

Alors hier soir, Amelie a ete au lit pas contente
 car je ne l'ai pas laisser regarder un film avec Justine et moi. 
Ca a pris un temps fou pour qu'elle aille finalement au lit, 
apres avoir perdu ma patience, 
j'aurais pu faire mieux avec elle, mais je voulais just regarder le film... 
( un moment de mere dont je ne suis pas fier)
Bref, au moment de me coucher voici ce que j'ai trouver dans ma baignoire... 
(Qui etait bien rembourer de mes habits d'hiver, pulls, echarpes, manteaux, 
qui attendaient d'etre mis en storage)
J'ai du prendre une photo!
Au matin elle etait dans notre lit, Mike l'a mis la quand il est rentrer tard du basketball.

No comments: