Dec 21, 2015

Week 43 - New Place, New People

Hey familly!!

So this week has definitely been an interesting one with a lot of new experiences! Oh man, many ups and downs this week! Hardest week so far! But I know with out a doubt I have seen many miracles!

Tuesday I said goodbye to Sharon :( She is just wonderful, I love her so much.



So! I am like completely out of time! This email isn't exciting at all! I am so sorry! But I have a firm testimony that the Lord loves me and is supporting me!

Here in the Baltimore YSA there is significant less members of the ward. Sacrament meeting had 30 people and was SO quiet! We have 2 progressing investigators and found a new investigator last night! but she is 51 and would need to be referred to the missionaries in the family ward. There are a lot of recent converts to work with and thats awesome!

I hope your Christmas goes well! I love you all so much!

Sister Nakata

 And here is my new companion! Sister Krause! She is an awesome go getter missionary! from IDAHO! #2 companion not from Utah! haha!


New Appartement


No comments: