Dec 27, 2015

Christmas Puzzle and Kids

This was a quite Christmas. 
The Browns visited for a few days the week-end before. 
We played games and talked and ate some yummy food with the Johnson's.
Their trip a little too short! 

This is our traditional puzzle this year I missed Justine helping me... 
Emric and Amelie helped a little but I pretty much did it all by myself!

On Christmas Eve, we watched - I mean, I and Amelie watched - "It's a wonderful life"
Emric and Mike watched an old Star Wars!

We watched also a short version of 'The Nativity'

But the BEST part was getting to Skype with Justine for an hour!
She is happy and doing well and it warms our hearts!

Then after Christmas, Alexi and Heavena came. 
They brought a little cooler weather with them,
(80's and 100% humidity was too hot and weird in December!)


No comments: