Jul 13, 2015

Week 21 Free 7/11 Slurpees & Eggs

Hey Everyone!!
Okay so this week has been great! We had a ward party and that was lots of fun. There was a dunk tank and I watched a bunch of young boys take turns getting dunked and dunking! It was great. 

We got free slurpees from 7-11 on 7/11! And I got my face painted at the ward party!

Yesterday, we talked to this woman who is in the hospital and she has narcolepsy and she would just be telling us a story and just would fall asleep for a minute and then wake up and keep telling her story. It was quite hilarious! Oh bless her sweet heart! 

We went to visit this couple, Kali and Kyle. They are the best! They want to join the church so the only thing that is holding them back is that they are not married. They originally planned to get married in 2017 but have moved it up to Oct 2015! So as soon as that marriage happens they will be baptized! They are seriously the funniest couple ever!

We got free eggs from a member who has chickens and ducks. 
We also went out and helped pick up a few :D it was kinda gross

We went and ate at a Tai restaurant!


I don't think I sent this to you but this is when we met President and Sister Christiansen! 

And this is my zone!

It is very fun being in a ward with 8 missionaries! This past Sunday 3 of us spoke in sacrament meeting. One of them being me! I talked about Matt 11:28-30. It is a very good passage! Read it :) And take Christ's yoke upon yourself! Love you all

Sister Nakata

No comments: