Apr 26, 2010

Questions on a Rainy Monday Morning...


Sometimes, I do not like Monday mornings...
Today, is one of those mornings!
I have so many random questions...




It's been a month since we bought a new
faucet for our kitchen sink.
Still in the box in our dinning room...
Should I call "rent a husband" ?





In the dinning room, Chloe finished chewing on the decorative sticks Zorro had started on!
Why can't puppies chew their own stuff?
Why is Chloe so soft, adorable and cuddly?





In the office, Chloe riped up one of her red balls, it's all over the floor! She also leaves her toys laying around...
Can you train a dog to clean up after itself ?





My Desk is a fine mess...
Could somebody, anybody,
clean up after me once in a while?



The iron is out on the kitchen counter reminding me
I haven't ironed in over 2 months!
Isn't there a ironing fairy?
Why can't everything be wrinkle free?



I still need to finish my laundry from last week..
Why do people have to wear so many clothes?






Looks like we had a party all night in the kitchen!
When will kids do their chores when and how I want them to?



And why do they have to eat all the time?
Will they stop eating if I stop buying food?
What am I going to make for dinner?



Why do little girls make such big messes?
Why is little girl's art so darn cute?



Even my bed is a mess, my mess!
Can't I just stay in bed on this rainy cold Monday?
Why does the house look like a war zone on Monday mornings?
Why am I the only one who cares?




The kids will be home soon... since it's the afternoon now.
I'll just wait and hopefully get answers to some of my questions, maybe they'll know?
Then again, maybe I'll just go finish that laundry...
I could go take a shower too... Or maybe not today...

No comments: