Mar 23, 2009

Tagged by myself!

I really liked this tag my sister in Law had on her blog, so I am tagging myself!

To fold corners or bookmarks?
Never fold! Always bookmarks.
Did you ever receive a book as a gift?
Yes, from my friend Sarah, and from myself! I pretend it is from Mike!
Do you read in the tub?
No. I don't take baths. Only when I am on vacation in a hotel...
Have you ever thought about writing a book?
Yes. With inspirational quotes and my pictures.
What do you think of book series?
I like them as long as there are not too many, 3 or 4.
Do you like to reread a book?
No. Except the scriptures.
To meet or not to meet an author of a book you liked?
Not necessary. It only happened once.
Do you like to talk about your reads?
Yes, with friends. And on my reading blog.
How do you chose books?
Recommendations, reviews on amazon, author, the back cover.
A read you don't want people to know you read.
I don't remember the title. I picked it up at a yard sale. After the 1st 10 pages, I threw it in the garbage.
Favorite places to read.
My bed, my car, in the sun by the water (pool or sea), on the thrown, in airplanes and airports... everywhere!
An ideal book for you.
A story of courage, a biography, a fairy tale, an adventure, full of magic, humor and love.
To read above someone's shoulder?
Only the title.
TV or book?
Without hesitation: Book!!!! I do love a good movie though...
To read and to eat?
I sometimes do both.
To read with music or not?
I prefer without unless it is classical music.
To read an electronic book?
No. I to have a book in my hand, turning pages, seeing my progress...
The book is not grabbing you. Do you finish it or not?
I usually try to read books that I know I will like. But if it doesn't grab me from the start I will push through a little longueur. If it still doesn't interest me I eventually put it aside.

No comments: