Jan 23, 2008

My New Passion!

I have been doing yoga about once a week for quite a few years now... Since I am not swimming anymore (only in the summer), I have found in Yoga, a way of relaxing, keeping toned and energising my body and spirit. I love Yoga! I need all that it has to offer! And the best part of it, is that Mike is starting to do it with me! Something we can do together! Among the very many benefits of yoga, I love the fact that I do not need to leave the house, I can do it right at home, when I want! It is so relaxing that I can even do it late a night... I do it almost everyday! All I need is moi, a mat, and a good Yoga instructional DVD and I'm set to go!Cela fait plusieurs annees que je fais du yoga une foi par semaine avec une amie... Comme je ne nage plus (seulement en ete) j'ai trouve qu'en faisant du yoga, je me sens plus relax, j'ai plus d'energie, et cela me garde en bonne sante, corp et esprit! J'aime trop ! J'ai besoin de tout ce que yoga a a offrir... Ce qui est super, c'est que Mike commence a le faire avec moi! Quelque chose que l'on peux faire ensemble... J'aime le fait que je n'ai pas besoin de partir de chez moi, et je peux le faire quand je veux! Je n''ai besoin que de moi, un tapi, et une bonne video d'instruction!

No comments: